- What is Algernon Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s stock symbol?
The Company is currently listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange with the symbol AGN.CN, the OTCQB with the symbol AGNPF and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange with the symbol AGW.
- When was Algernon Pharmaceuticals Inc. incorporated?
April 10, 2015
- When did Algernon Pharmaceuticals Inc. become a public company?
February 1, 2016
- Where is Algernon Pharmaceuticals Inc. located?
601 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4C2
- When is Algernon Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- What is Algernon NeuroScience?
Algernon NeuroScience is a wholly owned private equity subsidiary of Algernon Pharmaceuticals and has been created to advance the Company’s DMT stroke and traumatic brain injury (TBI) research program.
- When was Algernon NeuroScience established?
Algernon NeuroScience was incorporated on December 9, 2022.
- Who is Algernon Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s transfer agent?
TSX Trust Company
1066 W. Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 3X1
- Who is Algernon Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s independent auditor?
475 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 2B3
- Who is Algernon Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s outside legal counsel?
1055 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 4N7